Dansk Scanning A/S
Since 1995 Dansk Scanning A/S has specialised in digitalizing documents and technical drawings for private and public companies in Denmark and abroad.
We have scanned in excess of 5 million technical drawings, and in 2006 Dansk Scanning A/S was involved in the most substantial scanning tender ever recorded in Danish history which was submitted by the Courts of Denmark. Dansk Scanning A/S was to store legal case documents electronically from jurisdictions in Jutland as well as delivering a computer system to host all electronic case documents from every jurisdiction in Denmark.
As a result we have the experience, the needed knowledge, the production equipment, the logistics and the will to ensure our customers the best possible solution.
The key issue to Dansk Scanning A/S in order to achieve a prompt, effective and favourable execution of the tasks is focusing on the following essential areas:
- Experience and quality
- Controlling tasks
- Data quality
Dansk Scanning A/S is selected by the National Procurement Service (SKI) in Denmark as a supplier of digitalising of building project archives which include:
- Tidying and sorting
- Hosting of internet based solutions
- Storing physical archives
Moreover, Dansk Scanning A/S has great expertise in the following areas:
- Scanning: we scan more than 10 km shelf metres per year including archives with technical drawings and documents with personal information.
- OCR (Optical Character Recognition): we use this technique to convert/recognise information from a scanned document to clear text.
- WebLager®: this system handles at present approx. 2 million building projects for Danish municipalities and it is a web-based document handling system, which is developed for scanned building projects. It is possible to integrate GIS systems with WebLager® for example by KML (Keyhole Markup Language), WFS (Web Feature System) as well as WMS (Web Map Service).
- PartnerPortal®: A web-based document handling system, which is designed according to the partnering concept.
DIADEM: The second largest digitizing project in Denmark
Together with KMD, Dansk Scanning A/S has won the second largest digitizing project in Danish history. The project is managed by the Danish Enterprise and Contruction Authority. The project is to register all oil tanks certificates in the Danish Building and Home Register (BBR)
News from Dansk Scanning A/S
- Dansk Scanning is pleased to announce that Oslo County has appointed us to digitize its extensive building project archive. An order running until 2020
- The Norwegian county of Lørenskog has selected Dansk Scanning to digitize its building project archive.