Dansk Scanning A/S
Since 1995 Dansk Scanning A/S has specialised in digitalizing documents and technical drawings for private and public companies in Denmark and abroad.
We have scanned in excess of 5 million technical drawings, and in 2006 Dansk Scanning A/S was involved in the most substantial scanning tender ever recorded in Danish history which was submitted by the Courts of Denmark. Dansk Scanning A/S was to store legal case documents electronically from jurisdictions in Jutland as well as delivering a computer system to host all electronic case documents from every jurisdiction in Denmark.
As a result we have the experience, the needed knowledge, the production equipment, the logistics and the will to ensure our customers the best possible solution.
The key issue to Dansk Scanning A/S in order to achieve a prompt, effective and favourable execution of the tasks is focusing on the following essential areas:
- Experience and quality
- Controlling tasks
- Data quality
Dansk Scanning A/S is selected by the National Procurement Service (SKI) in Denmark as a supplier of digitalising of building project archives which include:
- Tidying and sorting
- Hosting of internet based solutions
- Storing physical archives
Moreover, Dansk Scanning A/S has great expertise in the following areas:
- Scanning: we scan more than 10 km shelf metres per year including archives with technical drawings and documents with personal information.
- OCR (Optical Character Recognition): we use this technique to convert/recognise information from a scanned document to clear text.
- WebLager®: this system handles at present approx. 2 million building projects for Danish municipalities and it is a web-based document handling system, which is developed for scanned building projects. It is possible to integrate GIS systems with WebLager® for example by KML (Keyhole Markup Language), WFS (Web Feature System) as well as WMS (Web Map Service).
- PartnerPortal®: A web-based document handling system, which is designed according to the partnering concept.
News from Dansk Scanning A/S
- Dansk Scanning is pleased to announce that Oslo County has appointed us to digitize its extensive building project archive. An order running until 2020